Division: Diesel Shop
Department: Diesel Shop
Reports To: Service Manager/Shift Leadman
maintenance and general repairs on trailers to maintain safety of
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Complete preventative maintenance.
- Perform brake jobs.
- Perform general repairs.
- Weld occasionally.
- Mount and dismount tires.
- Keep work area clean.
- Complete special projects as requested.
- Environment - Diesel shop, odors and noises associated with
diesel shop environment.
- Hours of work - Full-time hours on rotating 4 day schedule.
Diesel shop operates six days a week.
- Lifting/Carrying (over 50 lbs, Very Heavy)
- Pushing/Pulling (over 50 lbs, Very Heavy)
- Tire and wheel certification.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year tractor/trailer repair experience or equivalent
technical school training.
- Factory related training courses.
- Company provided blood borne training.