Reports To: Customer Service Supervisor
Assist and satisfy customers in multiple areas to keep service quality at high levels.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Take pick-up orders from customers. Enter into the computer
those with high volume and special requests (e.g. appointment times,
billing, second shift deliveries, and interline information).
- Trace shipments as requested.
- Provide support to internal sales force.
- Coordinate with dispatch, claims, and rating departments on
- Verify proof of delivery by phone and fax using computer
- Carry out miscellaneous customer requests as needed.
Financial information as it relates to D/C and COD status.
- Environment - Office.
- Hours of work - Full-time days plus required overtime.
- Sitting (90%)
- Walking (5%)
- Standing (5%)
- Lifting/Carrying (0-10 lbs.)
- Light Reaching/Stretching
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Good communication, interpersonal, organizational, and
problem solving skills.
- Typing/keyboarding ability.